Add Reply

Death on the Dance Floor, w/ Helene
years old 11 posts PM
PLAYED BY Frey

While nightclubs were occasionally a good place to pick up a soul or two— inebriated targets were just so easy— it was rare for Kai to visit Carnal, and he certainly never did so on business. It was an unfortunate issue of territory, given the tunnels to hell in the basement, and while he didn’t much care for demons one way or another, getting their knickers in a twist generally ended up being far more of an annoyance than it was worth.

Still, there were some merits to the place, occasionally. They knew their drinks well enough, and the environment sometimes proved interesting enough to hold the fox’s attention a while. There might even be a new target or two on the way home, too. All he had to do was wait for them to stumble off the property…

Tonight, though, whatever plans he might have had in mind were promptly ruined by some bumbling human who wouldn’t know danger if it bit them. It started with a spilled drink, which led to an argument, which in turn saw Kai luring the poor sod into the back alley. Their death was a violent, bloody thing, but the throbbing music inside would keep anyone from noticing for a good while.

It was just a shame luck decided it wasn’t going to be on his side on that front. Over the throbbing of the bass, his ears detected someone else coming through the back door. Quickly, with a silent curse on his lips, Kai threw up an illusion to hide the mangled corpse and the blood on himself from view, and turned to face the intruder with an easy smile on his lips.

“Out for a bit of fresh air, too?”

helene
years old 10 posts PM
PLAYED BY Jackal

She felt it, before he even lost his life Helene sensed that something was wrong with one of her enchanted humans. She was sitting in her office when it happened and all she could do was let out a long sigh before she quickly moved to the back door of the club.

She normally did not have to worry about her people being hunted, most demons around here knew her mark and left her hoard alone. So that meant that whatever killed him was not demon, but it did not feel like another human either. She left from the back door that was hardly used and then ended up in the alley that her human was last alive. At first she only saw one, a man who spoke to her as normal as an everyday meeting.

Something was off and if she wasn’t connected to her human than she might have missed it. Her eyes glowed red for just a moment, a flash of crimson and then she saw it. The blood, her human dead and bleeding all over the place, and the man covered in his blood.

I am Helene, Mistress of Lust, Vice of Hell, Mistaken or not, you made a mistake in killing one of mine. Identify yourself.” Her anger was high, but she held back she was a reasonable woman to a point, even if she wanted to take her tail and choke the man in front of her with it.

kai solberg

years old 11 posts PM
PLAYED BY Frey

One whiff of the woman, and it was clear she was far from human. Too much fire and brimstone for that. While it wasn’t much of a surprise, considering the establishment he’d just walked out of, it was still something of an annoyance. Hell’s denizens were a little trickier to fool, and this one seemed to have looked right through his illusion, if the flashing in her eyes and the look on her face were any indication. Lovely.

“And I… don’t really care~” Kai answered, still smiling pleasantly, as though they were talking about the weather and not the “mistake” he’d just made. Really, if she had hoped to make someone quiver in their boots, she should have given her spiel to someone else. Her status hardly mattered to him, and her name even less, and yet she’d spoken as though it all should have meant something. As though her hierarchy were of any importance. Typical, he supposed. Her ilk did come from humans after all, and they were already so rife with self-importance…

“Tell me; why should I bother giving you anything, let alone my identity?”

helene
years old 10 posts PM
PLAYED BY Jackal

She sighed, “This is ridiculous, fine that hardly matters at the moment I need to remove my mark. The least you could do is tell me why I have a dead servant.”

She took steps to walk past him and placed her hand on him arm as if to gentle push past him to get to the body, using him for balance as she stepped over spots of blood. Once she was at the body she leaned down to looked at then she placed her fingered on her own lips, then those of the body. A faint glow appeared at the contact and then it was gone.

She removed any trace of her enchantment not knowing what pandora would say about her servants showing up dead, as far as Helene knew she was the only decently know Succubus in the area. She made a habit of not killing, or not getting caught doing so, just so she wouldn’t hear anything from anyone. Once done she stood up and looked at the young man who had made such a mess, her arms crossing underneath her breast.

”A fox, I see.” She said, almost to herself as she adjusted to the quick taste she had taken when she had touched him. It had taken her for a moment, only taking fox once before a few hundred years ago.

kai solberg

years old 11 posts PM
PLAYED BY Frey

The demon thought it safe to touch him, of all things. Foolish, but that was to be expected. Kai corrected that soon enough, batting her hand away while she performed whatever removal it was she’d mentioned. He didn’t stick around to watch, slipping instead into his pocket dimension to freshen up a bit.

By the time he returned, with more distance between the two of them now, there wasn’t so much as a speck of blood to be found on him. “Your servant is dead because he lacked good survival instincts,” the kitsune replied at last, studying Helene under a severe gaze. At last, she had said something worthy of attention. A fox, she’d called him. She knew… and yet he knew for a fact demons didn’t have the senses to sniff that out for themselves.

This was something else, and after a moment he recalled the touch before he’d left. And then there was the matter of her servant… or perhaps thrall was a better term. As the dots connected, his eyes narrowed, and his smile took on a more vicious quirk. “I would advise you not to touch me again, succubus, if you like your hands where they are~”

helene
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply