Add Reply
New Poll

Five Rumors, OOC/IC development thing
years old 0 posts PM
PLAYED BY Grim
user posted image

So I saw this on Tumblr and thought, "Hey! This looks like something cool we could do with our characters!" So... I made this thread.

The premise is simple: 2 good rumors, 2 bad rumors, and 1 false rumor about a character. I'll be doing it myself with my characters, one character's set of five per post (using that character's account, of course), but I'm not going to do them all at once (that would flood this thing with 10 things at once, which is just... http://files.jcink.net/uploads/chaostheory/smileys/great_scott.gif
years old 13 posts PM
PLAYED BY thegrimlich
The Good:
  • "If you don't want to leave your dog at a kennel, she'll look after 'em free of charge, just make sure you give her the key. Apparently her old man ain't too keen on dogs."
  • "No way, she's Jewish? Explains the necklace, then..."
The Bad:
  • "I mean it! She cheated off me on an English test in ninth grade, and that essay for Mrs. Garrick's class? Apparently half plagiarized, if Billy Thompson's got it right..."
  • "Yeah, the loud one. Don't tell her a secret, or she'll blab to everyone."
The Wrong:
  • "The computer thing is just a front. She's just hoping to meet guys, and figures being a fake geek girl is the way to do it."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll