Add Reply
New Poll

MISERY LOVES COMPANY, (c) giovanni di solone
years old 45 posts PM
PLAYED BY STELLA
After the joyous upbringing that Halloween brought, it came clattering back down with the pointless and disgusting holiday that was Christmas. From his tender years as a sickly human child with the nuns, he'd hated the bloody holiday, with only respite periods from his bitter hatred of the holiday. However, this year wasn't a respite period and his bitterness was out in full swing, though he had to put a brave face and push onward with it because surprisingly he wasn't the most miserable one in their group at this point.

"Allegedly you are supposed to spend Christmas with people, and because I struggled to get you out of bed you are now forcing us both to spend Christmas here for your own good," Nico continued to argue as he dragged the blonde through the doors of the hall, briefly letting go to attach his mask before immediately grabbing back ahold of Giovanni just to make sure he didn't run away, adjusting the mask with the diadem atop with his free hand. Of course, he went for the mask with the crown adorned on the top, it was the one that fit him most, the stones that matched his eyes tracing his skin.

It only took a few seconds for him to make his way over to the bar, dragging the Italian in toe, faking a smile as he waved the bartender over. "Could I have three shots each of whatever the strongest thing you have for ..." the vampire continued before making fang motions with his fingers, turning back to Giovanni. "Now look I hate Christmas, and I'm assuming you aren't really in the mood for celebrating but we can have fun right?" Nico continued, picking up the first shot to down it before laying his hands on the second, waiting for an opportunity to clink the classes together. "And we better have fun because this is interrupting my Christmas ritual of being miserable and alone."

// giovanni di solone
years old 16 posts PM
PLAYED BY sairri
It was pathetic, really, how firmly nico had dragged him from bed to ball. It was pathetic how quickly he had conceded to the other’s miserable demands. Neither really wanted to be here yet here they were, on their own volition, in front of the gaudy ballroom as Nico scolded him once again before grabbing himself a mask, quickly so to ensure he didn’t flee, like some frightened animal, in the meantime.

They were both miserable. At least he could take comfort in that.

He fleetingly grabbed the gold mask, first to catch his eye, pushing it in place as Nico pulled him through the grand doors. “It looks like Babbo Natale vomited all over Carnival” he muttered, eyeing the plethora of decorations and people, all masked and donning, likely, their priciest dress.

Though, to little surprise, Nico didn’t seem to notice anything but the large bar they were now making a beeline for. He himself wearing a sardonic smirk as Nico greeted the masked bartender in front of them.

”Of course.” His smirk widened to a bitter smile as the drinks were placed delicately in front of them. On any other night he’d call the drinks beautiful. Almost pearlescent in color, they seemed to shimmer, dangerously, against the light. ”There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.” he grabbed one, eyeing it suspiciously, before turning to Nico.

The vampire had already downed one and was impatiently holding the second. Giovanni rolled his eyes, lifting the glass in turn.

”To misery.”

At least the drink was nice; smooth and complex almost like a wine. He placed the glass down carefully before hovering over his second before deciding to down it as well.

HOVER ART BY
blue
ICON ART BY
unknown

years old 45 posts PM
PLAYED BY STELLA
"Yes, Boba Fett vomited all over the Cantina," Nico immediately quipped back, pretending like he hadn't understood anything that his companion had said, though the smirk on his face said otherwise. If he hadn't used at least some of his time on this planet to learn some languages then it would be a waste, though that didn't stop him from pretending like he had no clue what the other man was talking about sometimes. That joy was priceless to him.

Alcohol seemed like the right way to go about getting Giovanni engaged in the evening though, rather than having to drag him around in an attempt to get him not to go back to bed. The shots had been dished out though, the older vampire downing his with a certain skill, placing the empty shot glasses upside down on the surface of the bar holding the third in his hand as he turned his attention to the other man.

Nico couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as the blond started speaking, an amused smirk on his face as he attempted to place his hand on the other man's forehead, or as well as he could do with the mask in the way. "Are you feeling alright, it's not like you to be saying such nice things about me. Or am I growing on you?" the vampire teased, "Were all those assassination attempts just to get my attention?" That was a bit extreme, he was fine with being asked out for dinner. Giovanni didn't need to attempt to stake him!

"To misery and company," the french man replied, knocking back the second shot before quickly following up with the third shot. Alcohol had definitely been the way to start off the evening. "... well shit we lost Spenny," Nico muttered, quickly looking around for the redhead before shrugging, apparently losing interest in the missing member of their group. "How well can you dance?" came the next question. Well it was a ball right, it was important.

giovanni di solone
years old 16 posts PM
PLAYED BY sairri
”Don’t push it.” his hawkish eyes narrowed and long, pale fingers pinched tighter around the shot glass in response to Nico’s cheerful observation. Perhaps there was some truth to the statement, considering the alternative, back in Sicily, was getting staked over the family dinner.

Still, the thought of Moreau’s suggestion, made worse from his thin twisted smirk, had dug under his skin like a splinter and he felt his lips curled downwards in a silent, distasteful snarl and he placed the emptied shot glass on the bar before quickly washed away the thought with the second shot before grabbing the third, for good measure.

He finally turned back to Nico who was now scanning the ball and muttering something about losing Spenny. And to that Giovanni had to let out half of a sardonic, breathy laugh. ”Not my division” at least, not anymore.

Thankfully, Nico didn’t seem to concerned by the case of the missing Spenser. He shrugged before turning back to Giovanni ”How’s your dancing?”

He had to admit he was taken aback. Giovanni blinked once as he processed the question, wondering briefly if the shots had included more than alcohol. Already he could feel the lightness sweep over him as the room began to tilt in a way he hadn’t experienced for months at least.

”I am not dancing.” At least not here, or at least without another three shots, maybe six, for good measure.

nico moreau
//quit being a tsundere vanni

HOVER ART BY
blue
ICON ART BY
unknown

years old 45 posts PM
PLAYED BY STELLA
the reaction only encouraged him, delighting in the rejection because he wasn't sure how genuine it was. "you know you could just ask me out on a date, like a normal person," came the response, pushing despite the instruction not to, a twinkle in his eye as he continued to push it. "i mean i'd have to check my incredibly busy schedule, it's a burden being this attractive," he added, smirking because if giovanni couldn't take it as a joke then that wasn't nico's problem.

but if the blonde wanted to end the night with a bang he wouldn't say no.

"it's mine though ... he can handle himself. fuck it,"
nico replied, immediately deciding that it was spencer's fault that he got separated from the group and he could find his way back. besides he was probably fucked up by now, and nico didn't want to deal with spencer being fucked up, he wanted to take advantage of giovanni being fucked up because it'd at least be fun. until he started being a sourpuss and refused to dance.

the second it was mentioned nico's face was the one to curl up in displeasure. why the fuck couldn't the blonde let go for once, it wasn't like anyone was going to care and it wasn't like there was anyone here that was worth any salt to him. "what, you think i'm a bad dancer or something?" the vampire asked though that wasn't the real question. do you really find me that repulsive? that was what he really wanted to ask. like they weren't best buddies or anything but, really? "we're at a dance, it's what you're supposed to do!" nico continued to protest. he wasn't taking no for an answer.

giovanni di solone // i'm determined to finish this
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll